The passage of time, lifestyle, and environmental conditions cause the skin under your eyes to become drier, swell, and acquire a tired-looking appearance. This homemade and complete eye cream for wrinkles is what you need to avoid that!
This anti-aging cream for the delicate skin around the eyes is very easy and quick for you to prepare at home. This recipe also guarantees that you will be using 100% natural products while avoiding overspending. You can make this simple recipe for anti-aging eye contour cream with only two ingredients. I can assure you that you will want to try it right away!
About the Ingredients of Homemade Eye Cream for Wrinkles
Coconut oil acts as a moisturizer, antibiotic, multivitamin, multi-nutrient, and antioxidant. This wonderful oil penetrates the deepest layers of the skin to nourish it from within.
Vitamin E Oil
It is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature aging and promotes healing. Vitamin E helps protect the skin naturally, free from damage while revitalizing and moisturizing it.
Frankincense Essential Oil (Optional)
Frankincense oil is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiseptic. It helps rejuvenate the skin and can help erase fine expression lines and wrinkles, improving the skin’s appearance.
Homemade Eye Cream for Wrinkles Recipe
You will need
- A glass measuring jug (buy here)
- Small containers to store the cream (buy here)
- A needle to make holes in the vitamin E capsules
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 3 - 4 vitamin E capsules
- Optional: 5 drops of organic frankincense oil
- Put the coconut oil in the glass jar and heat it over a water bath (Bain Marie) over low heat for a few minutes until it melts completely and becomes liquid. Remove from the heat.
- Make holes in the vitamin E capsules and squeeze the liquid into the coconut oil while mixing it.
- Optionally, you can add a few drops of frankincense essential oil, mixing the entire batch very well.
- Pour the liquid oil into the containers where you will store it, and put it in the fridge for at least an hour until the liquid coconut oil becomes solid again.
- Once it is solid, you no longer need to keep it refrigerated.
You should not use this cream if you are allergic to coconut, its oil, or vitamin E. The same applies if you believe that frankincense essential oil can cause you some irritation or sensitization.
Do a patch test using the inside of the arm before applying this anti-aging eye cream for the first time. Wait 24 hours to check that you have no irritation or any other adverse effects.
You have just learned how easy and quick it is to make this anti-wrinkle eye contour at home. You just have to buy two ingredients (organic coconut oil and vitamin E) and the frankincense oil (if you want to include it), melt the coconut oil, and mix the ingredients.
This homemade eye cream is gentle and very effective. You will be able to see a significant change in just a couple of weeks. Get ready to look younger and more radiant in the morning!
If you liked this post, please share it. Save THIS PIN below to your Skin Care board on Pinterest and check it later! 🙂