Tired of eating the same thing every day, but without time to cook? Don’t worry anymore. Here is an easy recipe that you will prepare in very little time: a 10-minute quick ramen recipe.
I encourage you to try it because it is not only healthy and delicious, but also economical.
These posts may interest you:
Do you not know how to make quick ramen? You are in luck because here I bring you a step-by-step recipe with ingredients that you will surely already have in your pantry or that you can easily buy at the supermarket.
This is a fun, nutritious, and satisfying way to cook something new within the tight budget that many people have nowadays. In addition to being practical, this recipe offers us the possibility of experimenting with different flavors, adding different aromatic herbs, or even spicy if you want to give it an exotic touch.
Let’s then start our culinary journey with this delicious dish full of flavor and color!
Quick Ramen Recipe in 10 Minutes: Step by Step
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 1/4 cup of soy sauce
– 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
– 1/4 cup of chili sauce
– 2 tablespoons of sesame oil (sesame)
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1/3 cup of chopped chives
– 2 cups of ramen noodles
– 1 cup of mixed vegetables (optional)
1. In a large skillet over high heat, heat sesame oil. Add chopped scallion and cook for about 30 seconds.
2. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic powder, ginger powder, chili sauce and sugar. Mix well.
3. Add ramen noodles and cook for about 5 minutes or until al dente.
4. Add mixed vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes or until cooked.
Test Ramen Flavor and Adjust if Necessary
Take a spoon and submerge it in the ramen to taste its flavor. The pleasant aroma of the vegetables, ginger and sesame will surely make you hungry immediately.
– First: Taste the Ramen and add more salt until it reaches the perfect point.
– Second: You can add freshly squeezed lemon juice on top of the dish to give it more acidity.
– Third: Finally, sprinkle some spicy dried chilli to get that ideal balance between salty and acidic flavors.
Serve Quick Ramen with Poached Egg or Avocado for an Extra Touch
Once the fast ramen is ready, it’s time to serve it. To give your meal an extra touch, you can add poached egg or avocado.
If you choose to poach the egg first, you only need a couple of minutes to do it. First you have to break the egg into a bowl and then pour it into the pot with hot oil.
Let it cook for a few minutes until the white is well done. When you’re done, just take out the egg and place it on the previously prepared fast ramen.
On the other hand, if you decide to use avocado as a topping, don’t worry because it’s really easy to prepare. Simply cut it into thin slices and arrange them on your fast ramen plate, and you’re done! These two additional ingredients will make the dish much more interesting and tasty!
For those of us who are constantly looking for ways to prepare a quick and healthy meal, Quick Ramen is the best option. With only 10 minutes in the kitchen, you can have a dish full of flavor and nutrition to satisfy your appetite.
It’s so easy to create this delicious dish with basic ingredients. You won’t have any trouble making my personal adjustments to get the perfect flavor.
What if you dare to try it? I assure you that you won’t regret it. Preparing Quick Ramen is an extremely fun and relaxing process, as well as being highly nutritious for your body. I’m sure you’ll love how it looks when the preparation is finished. And share your experience with your loved ones!
If you liked this article, please share it! Save THIS PIN on your Healthy Recipes board on Pinterest and consult it at any time! 🙂